Fields of interest:
My research interests are uniform distribution with emphasis on discrepancies of special sequences, and continued fractions and their connections with Diophantine approximation. Furthermore, I take an active interest in Hilbert's Tenth Problem.
- The number of solutions of a diophantine equation over a recursive ring, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 141 (2013), 4175-4178.
- Lévy constants of transcendental numbers, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 137 (2009), 2243-2249.
- Calculation of improper integrals using uniformly distributed sequences, Acta Arith. 119 (2005), 373-406.
- Extremal values of continuants and transcendence of certain continued fractions, Adv. Appl. Math. 32 (2004), 754-790.
- Comparing the distribution of nα - sequences, Acta Arith. 94 (2000), 345-363.
- On the growth of the denominators of convergents, Acta Math. Hung. 83 (1999), 125-130.
- On the discrepancy of the sequence α√n, (with J. Schoißengeier), J. Lond. Math. Soc. 57 (1998), 529-544.