Fields of interest:
The main focus of my research lies in the area of semigroups and groups (pseudovarieties of finite semigroups, equational theories, graph theoretic methods, connections with formal languages and automata theory).
- On the extension problem for partial permutations, (with B. Steinberg), Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 131 (2003), 2693--2703.
- The geometry of profinite graphs with applications to free groups and finite monoids (with B. Steinberg), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 356 (2004), 805--851.
- A new proof of the Rhodes type II conjecture, Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 14 (2004), 551--568.
- Matrix identities involving multiplication and transposition (with I. Dolinka and M.V. Volkov), J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS) 14 (2012), no. 3, 937–969.[PDF]
- On the power pseudovariety PCS. Publ. Mat. 56 (2012), no. 2, 449–465.[PDF]
- Pseudovarieties generated by Brauer type monoids. Forum Math. 26 (2014), no. 1, 1–24.[PDF]