Fields of interest:
The main focus of my research lies in the area of Diophantine Approximation, in particular applications of methods from the Geometry of Numbers, simultaneous approximation, decomposable forms and automorphism groups.
- Sums of two powers of linear forms, Acta Arith. 102 (2002), no. 3, 199-221.
- Decomposable forms and automorphisms, J. Number Theory 99 (2003), no. 2, 232-254.
- Automorphisms of binary forms, J. of Algebra and Number Theory, to appear.
- Parametric geometry of numbers and applications, (with W. Schmidt) Acta Arith. 140 (2009), no. 1, 67-91.
- Diophantine approximation and parametric geometry of numbers,(Schmidt, Wolfgang M.; Summerer, Leonhard), Monatsh. Math. 169 (2013), no. 1, 51–104.
- Simultaneous approximation to three numbers, (Schmidt, Wolfgang M.; Summerer, Leonhard), Moscow Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory Vol 3 , iss.1, (2013), 84-107.