I am currently employed at the University of Vienna as University Assistant (postdoc). I am the Principal Inverstigator for the FWF Firnberg-Programm T 998: "Model Order Reduction for Time-Harmonic Wave Problems".
- Numerical analysis and numerical methods for PDEs.
- Finite element method and Finite element exterior calculus.
- PDEs with stochastic data and Uncertainty Quantification.
- Model Order Reduction for time-harmonic wave equations.
- Numerical techniques for high dimensional problems.