Some upcoming conferences, I will attend:
Some recent books:
- Textbook (4th ed) Mathematik für Informatiker (in german)
- Textbook (2nd ed) Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics; With Applications to Schrödinger Operators
- Textbook Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems
- Textbook Project: Topics in Real Analysis, Topics in Linear and Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Partial Differential Equations
- Research monograph Soliton Equations and Their Algebro-Geometric Solutions. Volume II: (1+1)-Dimensional Discrete Models
Fakultät für Mathematik
1090 Wien, Austria
|Office||OMP1, Room 10.131|
|Office Hours||By appointment|
|Phone||(+43 1) 4277-50671|
|Gerald.Teschl@univie.ac.at [ PGP/GnuPG DSS key: 597D01A9 | S/MIME | vCard ]|
A more detailed description of my research interests, a complete list of publications, and my vita are available. There you can also have a look at my research monographs Jacobi Operators and Completely Integrable Nonlinear Lattices and Soliton Equations and Their Algebro-Geometric Solutions. Volume II: (1+1)-Dimensional Discrete Models; including some tutorial material on the Toda lattice plus movies of soliton solutions.
Finally, there are my personal bookmarks.