I am currently a
REWIRE postdoc in the
Research Group on Applied Mathematics and Modeling,
at the Faculty of Mathematics of the University of Vienna.
My CV is here.
My research is primarily concerned with analysis — especially functional and quasiconformal analysis, as well as with calculus of variations and its application in materials science. I am also interested in geometric measure theory, control theory, sub-Riemannian geometry, and PDEs. After completing my Ph.D.-thesis on quasiconformal analysis, I am carrying out my research at the interface between these fields and binding them up together.
Here is a short video on my current research interests.
- E. Davoli, A. Molchanova, and U. Stefanelli, Equilibria of charged hyperelastic solids, preprint, 2021.
- A. Menovschikov, A. Molchanova, L. Scarpa, An extended variational theory for nonlinear evolution equations via modular spaces, To appear in SIAM J. Math. Anal. (SIMA) 2021.
- A. Molchanova, T. Roskovec, and F. Soudský, Regularity of the inverse mapping in Banach function spaces, To appear in Math. Nachr. 2021.
- P. Jain, A. Molchanova, M. Singh, and S. Vodopyanov, On grand Sobolev spaces and pointwise description of Banach function spaces, Nonlinear Anal., 202 (2021).
- O. Bouchala, S. Hencl, and A. Molchanova, Injectivity almost everywhere for weak limits of Sobolev homeomorphisms, J. Funct. Anal., 279:7 (2020).
- A. O. Molchanova and S. K. Vodopyanov, Injectivity almost everywhere and mappings with finite distortion in nonlinear elasticity, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 59:17 (2020).
- L. Kleprlík, A. O. Molchanova, and T. Roskovec, Example of a smooth homeomorphism violating the Lusin N−1 condition, Sib. Math. J., 60:5 (2019), 886-895.
- A. Molchanova, A note on continuity of minors in grand Lebesgue spaces, J. Fixed Point Theory Appl., 21:49 (2019).
- F. Soudský, A. Molchanova, and T. Roskovec, Interpolation between Hölder and Lebesgue spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 466:1 (2018), 160-168.
- A. O. Molchanova, A variational approximation scheme for the elastodynamic problems in the new class of admissible mappings, Sib. J. Pure and Appl. Math., 16:3 (2016), 55–60 (Rus.).
- S. K. Vodop'yanov and A. O. Molchanova, Lower semicontinuity of mappings with bounded (θ, 1)-weighted (p, q)-distortion, Sib. Math. J., 57:5 (2016), 778–787 (Rus.).
- FWF Lise Meitner grant with a project “Mappings of finite distortion for Nonlinear Solid Mechanics” (with Elisa Davoli as a co-applicant), 159K €, 2 years, 2019-2021.
- REWIRE grant (Maria Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND) with a project "Injectivity, Regularity, and Extensibility of Deformations" (with Ulisse Stefanelli as a co-applicant), 245K €, 3 years, 2021-2024.