I am currently a
REWIRE postdoc in the
Research Group on Applied Mathematics and Modeling,
at the Faculty of Mathematics of the University of Vienna.
Download CV .
My research is primarily concerned with analysis — especially functional and quasiconformal analysis, as well as with calculus of variations and its application in materials science. I am also interested in geometric measure theory, control theory, sub-Riemannian geometry, and PDEs. After completing my Ph.D.-thesis on quasiconformal analysis, I am carrying out my research at the interface between these fields and binding them up together.
Besides research, I am a member of the Austrian Association of Women in Mathematics (A²WiM).
You can meet me at
GeoCa 2022, Lysečiny, Czech Republic, December 7-11, 2022;
Between Regularity and Defects: Variational and Geometrical Methods in Materials Science, ESI, Vienna, February 20-24, 2023;
Spring School on Analysis 2023: Function Spaces and Applications XII, Charles University, Paseky nad Jizerou, May 28 - June 3, 2023.
- E. Davoli, A. Molchanova, and U. Stefanelli, Equilibria of charged hyperelastic solids, SIAM J. Math. Anal. (SIMA) 54:2 (2022), 1470-1487.
- A. Molchanova, T. Roskovec, and F. Soudský, Regularity of the inverse mapping in Banach function spaces, Math. Nachr. 294:12 (2021), 2382-2395.
- A. Menovschikov, A. Molchanova, L. Scarpa, An extended variational theory for nonlinear evolution equations via modular spaces, SIAM J. Math. Anal. (SIMA), 53:4 (2021), 4865-4907.
- P. Jain, A. Molchanova, M. Singh, and S. Vodopyanov, On grand Sobolev spaces and pointwise description of Banach function spaces, Nonlinear Anal., 202 (2021).
- O. Bouchala, S. Hencl, and A. Molchanova, Injectivity almost everywhere for weak limits of Sobolev homeomorphisms, J. Funct. Anal., 279:7 (2020).
- A. O. Molchanova and S. K. Vodopyanov, Injectivity almost everywhere and mappings with finite distortion in nonlinear elasticity, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 59:17 (2020).
- L. Kleprlík, A. O. Molchanova, and T. Roskovec, Example of a smooth homeomorphism violating the Lusin N−1 condition, Sib. Math. J., 60:5 (2019), 886-895.
- A. Molchanova, A note on continuity of minors in grand Lebesgue spaces, J. Fixed Point Theory Appl., 21:49 (2019).
- F. Soudský, A. Molchanova, and T. Roskovec, Interpolation between Hölder and Lebesgue spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 466:1 (2018), 160-168.
- S. K. Vodop'yanov and A. O. Molchanova, Lower semicontinuity of mappings with bounded (θ, 1)-weighted (p, q)-distortion, Sib. Math. J., 57:5 (2016), 778–787 (Rus.).
- Grant for the organization of the ESI (Erwin Schrödinger Institute) Workshop "Between Regularity and Defects: Variational and Geometrical Methods in Materials Science" (organizers: Stefano Almi and Anastasia Molchanova), 16K €, February 20-24, 2023.
- REWIRE grant (Maria Skłodowska-Curie Actions COFUND) with a project "Injectivity, Regularity, and Extensibility of Deformations" (mentor: Ulisse Stefanelli), 245K €, 3 years, 2021-2024.
- FWF Lise Meitner grant with a project “Mappings of finite distortion for Nonlinear Solid Mechanics” (mentor: Elisa Davoli), 159K €, 2 years, 2019-2021.