I am a PhD student of Prof.
at the Faculty of Mathematics of the University of Vienna.
In my PhD project, I
explore new techniques for the global stability
analysis of blowup in nonlinear geometric wave
Currently, I am holding a PraeDoc position which is supported by the Vienna School of Mathematics.
Faculty of Mathematics,
E-mail address: email@example.com
University of Vienna,
- A characterisation of the subspace of radially symmetric functions in Sobolev spaces
preprint 2022 [arXiv:2209.02286], submitted for publication
- A globally stable self-similar blowup profile in energy supercritical Yang-Mills theory
with R. Donninger, preprint 2021 [arXiv:2108.13668], submitted for publication
Talks and Conferences
- Summer School 2022: Geometric dispersive PDEs
Obergurgl, Austria, September 2022.
Title: Geometric wave equations in self-similar coordinates
- 2nd IST Austria Summer School in Analysis and PDEs
Klosterneuburg, Austria, July 2022.
- Recent trends in nonlinear dispersive equations: equilibria, stability, dynamics
Będlewo, Poland, May 2022.
You can find my poster from the poster session here.
- Young PDEs Mini Symposium
University of Vienna, April 2022.
Title: Stable blowup in the whole space for geometric wave equations (Slides)
- Vienna Master Class Mathematical Physics
Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematics and Physics, April 2022.
Title: Global blow-up analysis for wave equations
All courses that I have taught previously at the University of Vienna are listed