Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, B78Bpref (2017), 1 p.
This year's conference received 155 submissions which is a testament
to the health and growth of our discipline, but also presented a
considerable challenge for the 29 members of the program committee:
that we had the pleasure to chair.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the committee for all
of their hard work. However their
task would have been far harder without the support of the wider
community - since so many of you
acted as secondary reviewers of submissions.
The conference would not have been possible without all those efforts.
The program of 9 plenaries, 27 talks and 58 posters represents
some of the best research within the FPSAC
community and at its interfaces with other fields.
Many many thanks.
Last, but not least, we are especially grateful to
who took up the
formidable challenge of collecting, "cleaning" and compiling the
LaTeX sources for the 86 extended abstracts that are contained in
- Jonah Blasiak (Drexel University, USA)
- Petter Brändén (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Francesco Brenti (Università Roma Tor Vergata, Italy)
- Zajj Daugherty (City College of New York, USA)
- Philippe Di Francesco (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Tim Garoni (Monash University, Australia)
- Frank Garvan (University of Florida, USA)
- Vadim Gorin (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- Steven Klee (Seattle University, USA)
- Matjaz Konvalinka (Univerza v Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Andrew Kresch (Universität Zürich, Switzerland)
- Atsuo Kuniba (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Jae-Hoon Kwon (Seoul National University, South Korea)
- Seung Jin Lee (Korea Institute for Advanced Study, South Korea)
- Fu Liu (UC Davis, USA)
- Matthew Macauley (Clemson University, USA)
- Jeremy Martin (University of Kansas, USA)
- Isabella Novik (University of Washington, USA)
- Leonid Petrov (University of Virginia, USA)
- Vincent Pilaud (CNRS, École Polytechnique, Paris, France)
- Viviane Pons (Université Paris Sud, France)
- Brendon Rhoades (UC San Diego, USA)
- Christian Stump (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Greg Warrington (University of Vermont, USA)
- Volkmar Welker (Universität Marburg, Germany)
- Alexander Yong (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA)