2. A new q-Lagrange formula and some applications, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 90 (1984), 338-344.
3. Operator methods and Lagrange inversion: A unified approach to Lagrange formulas, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 305 (1988), 431-465.
4. One-variable q-analogues for Abhyankar's inversion formula, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 140 (1989), 537-553.
5. Counting lattice paths with a linear boundary, I, Sitz.ber. d. ÖAW Math.-naturwiss. Klasse 198 (1989), 87-107.
6. Counting lattice paths with a linear boundary II: q-ballot and q-Catalan numbers, Sitz.ber. d. ÖAW, Math-naturwiss. Klasse 198 (1989), 171-199.
7. A two-variable Lagrange-type inversion formula with applications to expansion and convolution identities, Fibonacci Quart. 28 (1990), 215-222.
8. A new matrix inverse, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 124 (1996), 47-59.
9. q-analogue of a two-variable inverse pair of series with applications to basic double hypergeometric series, Can. J. Math. 41 (1989), 743-768.
10. Enumeration of lattice paths and generating functions for skew plane partitions, Manuscripta Math. 63 (1989), 129-156.
11. On the q-log-concavity of Gaussian binomial coefficients, Monatshefte Math. 107 (1989), 333-339.
12. Einige quadratische, kubische und quartische Summenformeln für q-hypergeometrische Reihen, Anzeiger ÖAW math.-naturw. Klasse 126 (1989), 9-10.
13. Generating functions for plane partitions of a given shape, Manuscripta Math. 69 (1990), 173-202.
14. A determinant evaluation and some enumeration results for plane partitions, in: "Number-Theoretic Analysis", E. Hlawka, R. F. Tichy, eds., Lect. Notes in Math. 1452, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York, 1990, pp. 121-131.
15. Generating functions for shifted plane partitions, J. Statist. Plann. Inference 34 (1993), 197-208.
16. (with S. G. Mohanty), On lattice path counting by major and descents, Europ. J. Combin. 14 (1993), 43-51.
17. (with S. G. Mohanty), q-Generalization of a ballot problem, Discrete Math. 126 (1994), 195-208.
18. (with R. Guy and B. E. Sagan), Lattice paths, reflections, & dimension-changing bijections, Ars Combin. 34 (1992), 3-15.
19. (with S. G. Mohanty), Counting tableaux with row and column bounds, Discrete Math. 139 (1995), 173-186.
20. The major counting of nonintersecting lattice paths and generating functions for tableaux, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 115, no. 552, Providence, R. I., 1995.
21. Non-crossing two-rowed arrays, in preparation.
22. Combinatorial proof of the log-concavity of the sequence of matching numbers, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 74 (1996), 351-354.
23. (with R. A. Sulanke), Counting pairs of nonintersecting lattice paths with respect to weighted turns, Discrete Math. 153 (1996), 189-198.
24. Non-crossing two-rowed arrays and summations for Schur functions, in: Proc. of the 5th Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, A. Barlotti, M. Delest, R. Pinzani, eds., Florence, 1993, D.S.I., Università di Firenze, pp. 301-314.
24a. Counting nonintersecting lattice paths with respect to weighted turns, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 34 (1995), Article B34i, 17 pp.
24b. The enumeration of lattice paths with respect to their number of turns, in: "Advances in Combinatorial Methods and Applications to Probability and Statistics", N. Balakrishnan, ed., Birkhäuser, Boston, 1997, pp. 29-58.
25. (with H. M. Srivastava), Summations for basic hypergeometric series involving a q-analogue of the digamma function, Comput. Math. Appl. 32 (3) (1996), 73-91.
26. On bideterminantal formulas for characters of classical groups, Israel J. Math. 90 (1995), 67-79.
27. Nonintersecting lattice paths and oscillating tableaux, J. Statist. Plann. Inference 54 (1996), 75-85.
28. (with M. Fulmek), Lattice path proofs for determinant formulas for symplectic and orthogonal characters, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 77 (1997), 3-50.
29. A systematic list of two- and three-term contiguous relations for basic hypergeometric series, unpublished manuscript, 1993.
30. (with M. Prohaska), A remarkable formula for counting nonintersecting lattice paths in a ladder with respect to turns, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351 (1999), 1015-1042.
31. (with I. M. Gessel), Cylindric partitions, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 349 (1997), 429-479.
32. (with B. E. Sagan), Nonintersecting lattice paths and Cauchy identities, in preparation.
33. Identities for classical group characters of nearly rectangular shape, J. Algebra 209 (1998), 1-64.
34. (with M. Fulmek), A bijection between Proctor's and Sundaram's odd orthogonal tableaux, Discrete Math. 161 (1996), 101-120.
35. (with R. A. Gustafson), Heine transformations for a new kind of basic hypergeometric series in U(n), J. Comput. Math. Appl. 68 (1996), 151-158.
36. An involution principle-free bijective proof of Stanley's hook-content formula, Discrete Math. Theoret. Computer Science 3 (1998), 011-032.
37. Bijective proofs of the hook formulas for the number of standard Young tableaux, ordinary and shifted, Electronic J. Combin. 2 (1995), #R13, 9 pp.
38. A bijective proof of the hook-content formula for super Schur functions and a modified jeu de taquin, Electronic J. Combin. 3 (No. 2, "The Foata Festschrift") (1996), #R14, 24 pp.
39. (with R. A. Gustafson), Determinant evaluations and U(n) extensions of Heine's 2\phi1-transformations, in: "Special Functions, q-Series and Related Topics", M. Ismail, D. Masson and M. Rahman (eds.), Fields Institute Communications, vol. 14, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 1997, pp. 83-89.
40. (with D. Foata), Graphical major indices, II, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 34 (1995), Article B34k, 16 pp.
41. Determinant identities and a generalization of the number of totally symmetric self-complementary plane partitions, Electron. J. Combin. 4(1) (1997), #R27, 62 pp.
42. Some q-analogues of determinant identities which arose in plane partition enumeration, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 36 (1996), Article B36e, 23 pp.
43. An alternative evaluation of the Andrews-Burge determinant, in: "Mathematical Essays in Honor of Gian-Carlo Rota", B. E. Sagan, R. P. Stanley, eds., Progress in Math., vol. 161, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1998, pp. 263-270.
44. A new proof of the M-R-R conjecture - including a generalization, J. Difference Equ. Appl. 5 (1999), 335-351.
45. (with P. Slater), Asymptotic Redundancies for Universal Quantum Coding, IEEE Trans. Information Theory 46 (2000), 801-819.
46. (with D. Zeilberger), Proof of a determinant evaluation conjectured by Bombieri, Hunt and van der Poorten, New York J. Math. 3 (1997), 54-102.
47. Another involution principle-free bijective proof of Stanley's hook-content formula, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 88 (1999), 66-92.
48. (with S. Okada), The number of rhombus tilings of a "punctured" hexagon and the minor summation formula, Adv. Appl. Math. 21 (1998), 381-404.
49. (with M. Ciucu), The number of centered lozenge tilings of a symmetric hexagon, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 86 (1999), 103-126.
50. (with M. Fulmek), The number of rhombus tilings of a symmetric hexagon which contain a fixed rhombus on the symmetry axis, I, Ann. Combin. 2 (1998), 19-40.
50a. (with M. Ciucu and M. Fulmek), Enumeration of rhombus tilings of a hexagon which contain a fixed rhombus on its symmetry axis, Poster Session at FPSAC'98, Toronto.
51. (with H. Niederhausen), Lattice paths with weighted left turns above a parallel to the diagonal, Congr. Numer. 124 (1997), 73-80.
52. (with M. Schlosser), A new multidimensional matrix inverse with applications to multiple q-series, Discrete Math. (Gould Anniversary volume) 204 (1999), 249-279.
53. (with M. Ciucu), Enumeration of lozenge tilings of hexagons with cut-off corners, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 100 (2002), 201-231.
53a. (with M. Ciucu), A non-automatic (!) application of Gosper's algorithm evaluates a determinant from tiling enumeration, Rocky Mountain J. Math. 32 (2002), 589-605.
54. Schur function identities and the number of perfect matchings of holey Aztec rectangles, in: "q-Series from a Contemporary Perspective," M. E. H. Ismail, D. Stanton, eds., Contemporary Math., vol. 254, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 2000, pp. 335-350.
55. (with M. Fulmek), The number of rhombus tilings of a symmetric hexagon which contain a fixed rhombus on the symmetry axis, II, Europ. J. Combin. 21 (2000), 601-640.
55a. A (conjectural) 1/3-phenomenon for the number of rhombus tilings of a hexagon which contain a fixed rhombus, in: Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics, A. K. Agarwal et al., eds., Hindustan Book Agency, New Delhi, 2002, pp. 13-30.
56. (with R. Evans, H. Hollmann and Q. Xiang), Gauss sums, Jacobi sums, and p-ranks of cyclic difference sets, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 87 (1999), 74-119.
57. (with M. Ciucu), Plane partitions II: 5 1/2 symmetry classes, in: "Combinatorial Methods in Representation Theory," M. Kashiwara, K. Koike, S. Okada, I. Terada, H. Yamada, eds., Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics, vol. 28, RIMS, Kyoto, 2000, pp. 83-103.
58. (with A. J. Guttmann and X. G. Viennot), Vicious walkers, friendly walkers and Young tableaux II: with a wall, J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 33 (2000), 8835-8866.
59. Advanced determinant calculus, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 42 ("The Andrews Festschrift") (1999), Article B42q, 67 pp.
60. (with M. Ciucu, T. Eisenkölbl and D. Zare), Enumeration of lozenge tilings of hexagons with a central triangular hole, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 95 (2001), 251-334.
62. Bijections for hook pair identities, Electron. J. Combin. 7 (2000), Article #R27, 13 pp.
63. Permutations with restricted patterns and Dyck paths, Adv. Appl. Math. 27 (2001), 510-530.
64. (with G.-N. Han), Rectangular Scott-type permanents, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 43 (2000), Article B43g, 25 pp.
65. (with G. E. Andrews, L. Orsina and P. Papi), ad-Nilpotent b-ideals in sl(n) having a fixed class of nilpotence: Combinatorics and enumeration, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 354 (2002), 3835-3853.
66. (with L. Orsina and P. Papi), Enumeration of ad-Nilpotent b-ideals for simple Lie algebras, Adv. Appl. Math. 28 (2002), 478-522.
67. On multiplicities of points on Schubert varieties in Grassmannians, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 45 (2001), Article B45c, 11 pp.
68. Proof of a summation formula for an Ãn basic hypergeometric series conjectured by Warnaar, in: "q-Series with Applications to Combinatorics, Number Theory, and Physics," Urbana-Champaign, Oct. 26-28, 2000, B. C. Berndt, K. Ono, eds., Contemporary Math., vol. 291, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 2001, pp. 153-161.
69. (with S. R. Ghorpade), The Hilbert series of Pfaffian rings, in: Algebra, Arithmetic and Geometry with Applications, C. Christensen, G. Sundaram, A. Sathaye and C. Bajaj, eds., Springer-Verlag, New York, 2004, pp. 337-356.
70. (with M. Rubey), A determinantal formula for the Hilbert series of one-sided ladder determinantal rings, in: Algebra, Arithmetic and Geometry with Applications, C. Christensen, G. Sundaram, A. Sathaye and C. Bajaj, eds., Springer-Verlag, New York, 2004, pp. 525-552.
71. (with G. Almkvist and J. Petersson), Some new formulas for pi, Experiment. Math. 12 (2003), 441-456.
72. (with K. Srinivasa Rao), Automatic generation of hypergeometric identities by the beta integral method, J. Comput. Math. Appl. 160 (2003), 159-173.
73. (with A. J. Guttmann and X. G. Viennot), Vicious walkers, friendly walkers and Young tableaux III: between two walls, J. Statist. Phys. 110 (2003), 1069-1086.
74. Asymptotics for random walks in alcoves of affine Weyl groups, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 52 (2007), Article B52i, 72 pp.
75. Evaluations of some determinants of matrices related to the Pascal triangle, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 47 (2002), Article B47g, 19 pp.
76. On multiplicities of points on Schubert varieties in Graßmannians II, J. Algebraic Combin. 22 (2005), 273-288.
77. Watermelon configurations with wall interaction: exact and asymptotic results, J. Physics Conf. Series 42 (2006), 179-212.
79. (with T. W. Müller), Equations in finite semigroups: Explicit enumeration and asymptotics of solution numbers, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 105 (2004), 291-334.
80. (with H. Rosengren), On a hypergeometric identity of Gelfand, Graev and Retakh, J. Comput. Math. Appl. 160 (2003), 147-158.
81. (with G. Vanden Berghe and K. Srinivasa Rao), An entry of Ramanujan on hypergeometric series in his Notebooks, J. Comput. Math. Appl. 173 (2004), 239-246.
82. (with T. Rivoal), Hypergéométrie et fonction zêta de Riemann, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 186, no. 875, Providence, R. I., 2007.
83. (with T. Rivoal and W. Zudilin), Séries hypergéométriques basiques, q-analogues des valeurs de la fonction zêta et séries d'Eisenstein, J. Inst. Math. Jussieu 5 (2006), 53-79.
84. Descending plane partitions and rhombus tilings of a hexagon with triangular hole, Europ. J. Combin. 27 (2006), 1138-1146.
85. (with C. Brouder and A. Frabetti), Non-commutative Hopf algebra of formal diffeomorphisms, Adv. Math. 200 (2006), 479-524.
86. (with K. Srinivasa Rao), On group theoretical aspects and symmetries of angular momentum coefficients, in: Symmetries in Science XI, B. Gruber, G. Marmo, N. Yoshinaga, eds., Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2004, pp. 355-376.
87. (with K. E. Kürten), Multistability and fractal properties of Hamiltonian lattice models, in: Condensed Matter Theories, vol. 19, E. Suraud, ed., Nova Science Publ., New York, 2004.
88. (with T. Rivoal), An identity of Andrews, multiple integrals, and very-well-poised hypergeometric series, Ramanujan J. 13 (2007), 203-219.
89. (with F. Caselli), Proof of two conjectures of Zuber on fully packed loop configurations, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 108 (2004), 123-146.
90. (with Padmavathamma, B. M. Chandrashekara and R. Raghavendra), Analytic proof of the partition identity A5,3,3(n) = B05,3,3(n), Ramanujan J. 15 (2008), 77-86.
91. Hypergeometric proof of a curious identity of Lyons, Paule and Riese, South East Asian J. Math. Math. Sci. 3 (No.1) (2004), 63-67.
92. (with W. Y. C. Chen and A. L. B. Yang), The flagged Cauchy determinant, Graphs Combin. 21 (2005), 51-62.
93. (with H. H. Chan), Recent progress in the study of representations of integers as sums of squares, Bull. London Math. Soc. 37 (2005), 818-826.
94. (with T. Rivoal), Approximants de Padé des q-polylogarithmes, in: Diophantine Approximation - Festschrift for Wolfgang Schmidt, Developments in Mathematics, Vol. 16, R. Tichy, H.-P. Schlickewei, K. Schmidt, eds., Springer-Verlag, New York, 2008, pp. 221-230.
95. (with S. Humphries), Trace identities from identities for determinants, Linear Algebra Appl. 411 (2005), 328-342.
96. (with F. Caselli, B. Lass and P. Nadeau), On the number of fully packed loop configurations with a fixed associated matching, Electronic J. Combin. 11(2) (2005), Article #R16, 43 pp.
97. (with T. Rivoal), How can we escape Thomae's relations?, J. Math. Soc. Japan 58 (2006), 183-210.
98. (with S. Friedland), 2-adic valuations of certain ratios of products of factorials and applications, Linear Algebra Appl. 426 (2007), 159-189.
99. Advanced determinant calculus: a complement, Linear Algebra Appl. 411 (2005), 68-166.
100. The F-triangle of the generalised cluster complex, in: "Topics in Discrete Mathematics," dedicated to Jarik Nesetril on the occasion of his 60th birthday, M. Klazar, J. Kratochvil, M. Loebl, J. Matousek, R. Thomas and P. Valtr, eds., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York, 2006, pp. 93-126.
101. (with J. M. Brunat Blay, A. Lascoux and A. Montes), Some composition determinants, Linear Algebra Appl. 416 (2006), 355-364.
102. Growth diagrams, and increasing and decreasing chains in fillings of Ferrers shapes, Adv. Appl. Math. 37 (2006), 404-431.
103. The M-triangle of generalised non-crossing partitions for the types E7 and E8, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 54 (2006), Article B54l, 34 pages.
104. (with T. W. Müller), Decomposition numbers for finite Coxeter groups and generalised non-crossing partitions, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 362 (2010), 2723-2787.
106. (with K. E. Kürten), Multistability and multi 2\pi-kinks in the Frenkel-Kontorova model: an application to arrays of Josephson junctions, Int. J. Modern Physics B 21 (2007), 2324-2334.
107. Determinants of (generalised) Catalan numbers, J. Statist. Plann. Inference 140 (2010), 2260-2270.
108. (with T. Rivoal), On the integrality of the Taylor coefficients of mirror maps, unpublished manuscript, 54 pages.
108a. (with T. Rivoal), On the integrality of the Taylor coefficients of mirror maps, Duke Math. J. 151 (2010), 175-218 (first part of the original manuscript no. 108).
108b. (with T. Rivoal), On the integrality of the Taylor coefficients of mirror maps, II, Commun. Number Theory Phys. 3 (2009), 555-591 (second part of the original manuscript no. 108).
109. (with T. Rivoal), On a linear form for Catalan's constant, South East Asian J. Math. Math. Sci. 6 (No.2) (2008), 3-15.
110. (with T. W. Müller), Parity patterns associated with lifts of Hecke groups, Abh. Math. Sem. Univ. Hamburg 78 (2008), 99-147.
111. (with A. Conca and J. Watanabe), Regular sequences of symmetric polynomials, Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova 121 (2009), 179-199.
112. (with M. Ciucu), The interaction of a gap with a free boundary in a two dimensional dimer system, Commun. Math. Phys. 302 (2011), 253-289.
113. (with I. Rochev, K. Väänänen and W. Zudilin), On the non-quadraticity of values of the q-exponential function and related q-series, Acta Arithm. 136 (2009), 243-269.
114. (with T. Rivoal), Multivariate p-adic formal congruences and integrality of Taylor coefficients of mirror maps, in: "Théories galoisiennes et arithmétiques des équations différentielles," L. Di Vizio and T. Rivoal (eds.), Séminaires et Congrès, Soc. Math. France, vol. 27, Paris, 2011, pp. 279-307.
116. (with M. Ciucu), A factorization theorem for classical group characters, with applications to plane partitions and rhombus tilings, in: Advances in Combinatorial Mathematics: Proceedings of the Waterloo Workshop in Computer Algebra 2008, I. Kotsireas, E. Zima (eds.), Springer-Verlag, 2010, pp. 39-60.
117. (with D. Armstrong), Euler characteristic of the truncated order complex of generalized noncrossing partitions, Electronic J. Combin. 16(1) (2009), Article #R143, 10 pp.
118. (with G. Hetyei), The poset of bipartitions, Europ. J. Combin. 32 (2011), 1253-1281.
119. (with P. J. Cameron and T. W. Müller), Decomposable functors and the exponential principle, II, Séminaire Lotharingien Combin. 61A (2011), Article 61Am, 38 pages.
119a. (with P. J. Cameron and T. W. Müller), A note on higher-dimensional magic matrices, Austral. J. Combin. 50 (2011), 205-215.
120. (with W. Bruns and J. Uliczka), Stanley decompositions and Hilbert depth in the Koszul complex, J. Commut. Algebra 2 (2010), 327-357.
121. (with J. Cigler), Some determinants of path generating functions, Adv. Appl. Math. 46 (2011), 144-174.
122. (with A. Juhl), Summation formulas for GJMS-operators and Q-curvatures on the Möbius sphere, J. Approx. Theory 197 (2015), 9-29.
123. (with H. H. Chan, A. Kontogeorgis and R. Osburn), Supercongruences satisfied by coefficients of 2F1 hypergeometric series, Ann. Sci. Math. Québec 34 (2010), 25-36.
124. (with T. W. Müller), Cyclic sieving for generalised non-crossing partitions associated with complex reflection groups of exceptional type, in: Advances in Combinatorics, volume in memory of Herbert S. Wilf, E. Zima, I. Kotsiras (eds.), Springer-Verlag, 2013, pp. 209-247.
124a. (with T. W. Müller), Cyclic sieving for generalised non-crossing partitions associated to complex reflection groups of exceptional type - the details, manuscript, 2009.
125. (with W. Bruns and J. Uliczka), Hilbert depth of powers of the maximal ideal, in: "Commutative Algebra and its Connections to Geometry (PASI 2009)," A. Corso, C. Polini (eds.), Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 555, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 2011, pp. 1-12.
126. Asymptotic analysis of a Selberg-type integral via hypergeometrics, preprint, 6 pages.
127. (with R. Bacher), Chromatic statistics for Catalan and Fuß-Catalan numbers, Electronic J. Combin. 18(1) (2011), Article P152, 16 pp.
128. (with T. Rivoal), Analytic properties of mirror maps, J. Austral. Math. Soc. 92 (2012), 195-235.
129. (with M. Kauers and T. W. Müller), A method for determining the mod-2k behaviour of recursive sequences, with applications to subgroup counting, Electron. J. Combin. 18(2) (2012), Article P37, 83 pp.
130. (with V. P. Spiridonov and G. S. Vartanov), Superconformal indices of three-dimensional theories related by mirror symmetry, J. High Energy Phys. 2011, no. 6, 008, 19 pp.
131. (with A. Bruder and S. K. Suslov), An eigenvalue problem for the associated Askey-Wilson polynomials, preprint, 15 pages.
132. (with M. Schlosser), The major index generating function of standard Young tableaux of shapes of the form "staircase minus rectangle", Contemporary Math. 627 (2014), 111-122.
133. (with T. W. Müller), A method for determining the mod-3k behaviour of recursive sequences, preprint, 83 pages.
134. (with A. M. Oller-Marcén), A determinant of generalized Fibonacci numbers, J. Combin. Number Theory 5(2) (2013), Article #2, 7 pp.
135. (with M. Ciucu), A dual of MacMahon's theorem on plane partitions, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110 (2013), 4518-4523.
136. (with T. W. Müller), A Riccati differential equation and free subgroup numbers for lifts of PSL2(Z) modulo prime powers, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 120 (2013), 2039-2063.
137. (with A. Kasraoui), Enumeration of symmetric centered rhombus tilings of a hexagon, preprint, 48 pages.
139. (with T. W. Müller), A method for determining the mod-pk behaviour of recursive sequences, preprint, 36 pages.
140. (with T. W. Müller), Generalised Apéry numbers modulo 9, J. Number Theory 147 (2015), 708-720.
141. (with S. I. Kryuchkov, A. Mahalov and S. K. Suslov), On the problem of electromagnetic-field quantization, Int. J. Theoret. Phys. 52 (2013), 4445-4460.
142. (with V. J. W. Guo), Some divisibility properties of binomial and q-binomial coefficients, J. Number Theory 135 (2014), 167-184.
143. (with T. W. Müller), Periodicity of free subgroup numbers of virtually free groups modulo prime powers, J. Algebra 452 (2016), 372-389.
144. (with M. Ciucu), A factorization theorem for lozenge tilings of a hexagon with triangular holes, 20 pages, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), 3655-3672.
146. Bijections between oscillating tableaux and (semi)standard tableaux via growth diagrams, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 144 (2016), 277-291.
147. (with T. W. Müller), Truncated versions of Dwork's lemma for exponentials of power series and p-divisibility of arithmetic functions, Adv. Math. 283 (2015), 489-529.
148. (with S. R. Ghorpade), Computation of the a-invariant of ladder determinantal rings, J. Alg. Appl. 14 (2015), Art. 1540014, 24 pages.
149. (with R. P. Brent and S. O. Warnaar), Discrete analogues of Macdonald-Mehta integrals, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 144 (2016), 80-138.
150. (with T. W. Müller), Free subgroup numbers modulo prime powers: the non-periodic case, preprint, 22 pages.
151. (with Andrei Asinowski and Toufik Mansour), Counting triangulations of some classes of subdivided convex polygons, Europ. J. Combin. 62 (2017), 92-114.
152. (with C. Schneider), Evaluation of binomial double sums involving absolute values, preprint, 36 pages.
154. Congruences modulo powers of 2 for the number of unique path partitions, in: Number theory in Honor of Krishna Alladi's 60th Birthday, F. G. Garvan (ed.), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, Springer-Verlag (to appear).
155. (with T. W. Müller), Normalising graphs of groups, 16 pages, Monatsh. Math. (to appear).
156. (with T. W. Müller), Motzkin numbers and related sequences modulo powers of 2, preprint, 22 pages.
157. (with Cyril Banderier, Alan Krinik, Dmitry Kruchinin, Vladimir Kruchinin, David Tuan Nguyen, and Michael Wallner), Explicit formulas for enumeration of lattice paths: basketball and the kernel method, preprint, 41 pages.
A2. A Gog-Magog conjecture, 5 pages, unpublished manuscript, 1996; updated 2016.
A3. (with S. G. Mohanty), Lattice path combinatorics - applications to probability and statistics, 14 pages; written for the Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Second Edition, Samuel Kotz, Norman L. Johnson, Campbell B. Read, N. Balakrishnan, Brani Vidakovic, eds., Wiley, New York, 2003.
A4. The Research Training Network ``Algebraic Combinatorics in Europe", Proceedings of the 4th European Congress of Mathematics, Stockholm, 2004, A. Laptev, ed., European Math. Society Publ. House, Zürich, 2005, pp. 625-642.
A5. Combinatorics, 53 pages; written for the Encyclopedia of Mathematical Physics, J.-P. Françoise, G. Naber, S. T. Tsou, eds., Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006.
A6. The theory of heaps and the Cartier-Foata monoid, 10 pages, 2006; written as a complement to the electronic republication of the celebrated monograph Problèmes combinatoires de commutation et réarrangements by Pierre Cartier and Dominique Foata.
A7. Alternative proof of a proposition on cylindric partitions by Alexei Borodin, unpublished manuscript, 3 pages, 2008.
A8. (with T. Rivoal), Démonstration de l'Observation 2 d'Almkvist et Zudilin, note, 2 pages, 2009.
A9. (with Alain Lascoux), Two polynomial identities, unpublished manuscript, 8 pages, 2009.
A10. (with Ömer Egecioglu), A q-Catalan-numbers-determinant, unpublished manuscript, 5 pages, 2009.
A11. A determinant evaluation conjectured by Roland Bacher, unpublished manuscript, 4 pages, 2010.
A12. Musik UND Mathematik? Persönliche Ansichten zu einer schwierigen Beziehung, written version of a talk given in the math.space in the Museumsquartier in Vienna, May 16, 2013; Int. Math. Nachr. Nr. 224 (2013), 29-60.
A13. Lattice Path Enumeration, in: Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics, M. Bóna (ed.), Discrete Math. and Its Appl., CRC Press, Boca Raton-London-New York, 2015, pp. 589-678.
A14. Plane partitions in the work of Richard Stanley and his school, in: ``The Mathematical Legacy of Richard P. Stanley" P. Hersh, T. Lam, P. Pylyavskyy and V. Reiner (eds.), Amer. Math. Soc., R.I., 2016, pp. 246-277.
P2. HYPQ, Manual for a Mathematica package for handling basic hypergeometric series, 1994, 193 pages.
P3. HYP, Manual for a Mathematica package for handling hypergeometric series, 1994, 160 pages.