Welcome to Stefan Haller's homepage!
Find my publications on MathSciNet or Zentralblatt MATH.
- Graded hypoellipticity of BGG sequences (with Shantanu Dave). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. (2022). Published online, to appear in print. Preprint: arXiv:1705.01659 [math.DG]
- Analytic torsion of generic rank two distributions in dimension five. J. Geom. Anal. 32(2022), article 248. Published online, to appear in print. Preprint: arXiv:2107.02062 [math.DG]
- A dual pair for the contact group (with Cornelia Vizman). Math. Z. 301(2022), 2937--2973. Preprint: arXiv:1909.11014 [math.SG]
- Nonlinear flag manifolds as coadjoint orbits (with Cornelia Vizman). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 58(2020), 385--413. Preprint: arXiv:2002.04364 [math.DG]
- Analytic eigenbranches in the semi-classical limit. Complex Anal. Oper. Theory 14(2020) Paper No. 52. Preprint: arXiv:2001.07154 [math.SP]
- The heat asymptotics on filtered manifolds (with Shantanu Dave). J. Geom. Anal. 30(2020), 337--389. Preprint: arXiv:1712.07104 [math.DG]
- On 5-manifolds admitting rank two distributions of Cartan type (with Shantanu Dave). Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 371(2019), 4911--4929. Preprint: arXiv:1603.09700 [math.DG] or MPIM Preprint 2016-15
- Topology of angle valued maps, bar codes and Jordan blocks (with Dan Burghelea). J Appl. and Comput. Topology 1(2017), 121--197. Preprint: arXiv:1303.4328 [math.AT]
- Smooth perfectness for the group of diffeomorphisms (with Tomasz Rybicki and Josef Teichmann). J. Geom. Mech. 5(2013), 281--294. Preprint: arXiv:math/0409605 [math.DG]
- Harmonic cohomology of symplectic fiber bundles (with Oliver Ebner). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139(2011), 2927--2931. Preprint: arXiv:1004.2218
- Complex valued Ray--Singer torsion II (with Dan Burghelea). Math. Nachr. 283(2010), 1372--1402. Preprint: math.DG/0610875
- Dynamics, Laplace transform and spectral geometry (with Dan Burghelea). J. Topology 1(2008), 115--151. Preprint: math.DG/0508216
- Torsion, as a function on the space of representations (with Dan Burghelea). C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory II, 41--66, Trends Math., Birkhäuser, Basel, 2008. Proceedings of the conference C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory II (Bedlewo, 2006). Preprint: math.DG/0507587
- Complex valued Ray--Singer torsion (with Dan Burghelea). J. Funct. Anal. 248(2007), 27--78. Preprint: math.DG/0604484
- A Riemannian invariant, Euler structures and some topological applications (with Dan Burghelea). C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory, 37--60, Trends Math., Birkhäuser, Basel, 2006. Prodeedings of the conference C*-Algebras and Elliptic Theory (Bedlewo, 2004).
- Euler structures, the variety of representations and the Milnor-Turaev torsion (with Dan Burghelea). Geom. Topol. 10(2006), 1185--1238. Preprint: math.DG/0310154
- Non-linear Grassmannians as coadjoint orbits (with Cornelia Vizman). Math. Ann. 329(2004) 771--785. Preprint: math.DG/0305089
- A remark on the c-splitting conjecture. Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo Suppl. 72(2004), 127--133. Proceedings of the 23rd Winter School Geometry and Physics (Srni, 2003). Preprint: math.SG/0301373
- Harmonic cohomology of symplectic manifolds. Adv. Math. 180(2003), 87--103.
- Smooth perfectness through decomposition of diffeomorphisms into fiber preserving ones (with Josef Teichmann). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 23(2003), 53--63. Preprint: math.DG/0110041
- Totally geodesic subgroups of diffeomorphisms (with Josef Teichmann and C. Vizman). J. Geom. Phys. 42(2002), 342--354. Preprint: math.DG/0103220
- Some properties of locally conformal symplectic manifolds. Infinite dimensional Lie groups in geometry and representation theory, 92--104, World Sci. Publ., River Edge, NJ, 2002. Proceedings of the Howard Conference on Infinite Dimensional Lie Groups and Representation Theory (Washington, DC, 2000).
- On the topology and analysis of a closed one form. I. Novikov's theory revisited (with Dan Burghelea). Monographie Enseign. Math. 38(2001), 133--175. Preprint: math.DG/0101043
- Reduction for locally conformal symplectic manifolds (with Tomasz Rybicki). J. Geom. Phys. 37(2001), 262--271.
- Integrability of the Poisson algebra on a locally conformal symplectic manifold (with Tomasz Rybicki). Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo Suppl. 63(2000), 89-96. Proceedings of the 19th Winter School Geometry and Physics (Srni, 1999).
- On the group of diffeomorphisms preserving a locally conformal symplectic structure (with Tomasz Rybicki). Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 17(1999), 475--502.
- Perfectness and simplicity of certain groups of diffeomorphisms. Dissertation, University of Vienna, 1998.
- Groups of diffeomorphisms. Diplomarbeit, University of Vienna, 1995.